Happy Birthday Cage Fight

Cage Fight in the Kitchen is a year old!  It's been a hard fought year relative to domestic violence.  Mine ended last month with the murder conviction of a woman who brutally killed her two year old stepson, over two-hundred fifty cases, dozens of arrests, and speeches and seminar appearances in Texas, Missouri, Oregon, Missouri, Wyoming, and Arkansas.  I marched  in the Men's March Against Violence last week, and one of the proudest moments of my life was marching with that group of good men committed to non-violence in the home, shoulder to shoulder with my youngest son and father, led by a bagpipe band, and topping the hill to see my wife waiting with her camera ready.

There have been times when I've wondered if anyone reads this blog, or if it has any positive effect.  Who knows?  What I'm certain of, however, is that there are still men, women and children living afraid in their own homes, and that this means there is still work to be done.  So, the march continues....

God Bless, David Williams

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job. I personally know several people that read your blog. Please keep up this wonderful service!!

    ReplyDelete